Skin care is not a product; it is a process. Whether you want to maintain your skin’s natural vitality, address the unwanted signs of aging, prepare for plastic surgery or successfully heal from a surgical cosmetic procedure, there are a variety of elements that help to nourish, repair, and protect your skin. At Allure Medi-Spa, we take pride in providing a comprehensive range of non-surgical skin treatment options to help you achieve and maintain healthy, radiant skin.
To find out which of our many non-surgical treatments or other services are right for you, please contact Allure Medi-Spa today online or at 610-648-0468 to schedule a free consultation. We proudly serve men and women from Exton and the Main Line, Chester County and nearby areas in Pennsylvania.
Our Advanced Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation Services
In addition to cosmetic injectables, Allure Medi-Spa utilizes a variety of state-of-the-art technology and advanced techniques to address the effects of aging, sun exposure, hormonal changes and lifestyle choices. We have invested considerable time and resources to ensure you receive the safest, most effective treatments available. These non-surgical skin treatments include:
- Laser skin resurfacing: The advanced laser skin resurfacing treatments offered at Allure Medi-Spa encompass a variety of health and beauty applications. Using a state-of-the-art Fraxel laser, our skilled technicians can provide both ablative and non-ablative treatment to treat an array of skin conditions, such as scars, acne scars, discoloration and more.
- Photo Facial: For the treatment of sun damaged skin, age spots and redness. Phototherapy uses innovative Broadband Light (BBL) technology. BBL allows your physician to precisely target and treat skin conditions such as sun spots. BBL works by using heat to target the upper layers of your skin to stimulate skin cells to regenerate new collagen.
- Super Photo Facial: Our Super Photo Facial includes wrinkle reduction, skin texture improvement and skin tightening with the new Icon 1540 laser. It also offers brown spot and redness reduction with the new Icon Max G. Look years younger in as little as three treatments. Minimal down time. Results are the closest to the CO2 laser without having the down time associated with the CO2.
- Radio Frequency (RF) skin resurfacing: Radio frequency energy rebuilds collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid to restore your skin’s youthful beauty. Approved by the FDA for treatment of the face and neck, Profound by Syneron can provide you with smoother, tighter skin and improved elastin and collagen production. We also achieve exceptional results utilizing radio frequency (RF) Exillis therapy.
- Skin tightening: If you suffer from excessive loose skin, we proudly offer a number of skin tightening options. In addition to offering radio frequency (RF) Exillis therapy, we offer Precision TX laser skin tightening and contouring of the neck and lower face.
- Microneedling with optional PRP: Microneedling is an effective skin rejuvenation procedure that triggers your skin's natural healing mechanisms. This advanced process encourages your body to naturally produce collagen and leads to smoother, more radiant skin. Microneedling is a relatively pain-free treatment, and is effective on all skin tones.
- Cosmetic injectables: Dermal fillers and other cosmetic injectables are safe, FDA-approved solutions that are injected into problem areas of the face to refine and rejuvenate your appearance.
- Laser tattoo removal: If you regret one or more of your tattoos, you are not alone. It is estimated that as many as one in five people regret their tattoo. Using our new Picosure laser, tattoo removal treatments are faster, more efficient, and more comfortable for patients.
- Stretch marks: We are now able to improve the appearance and texture of stretch marks in as few as three to five treatments using a fractional laser hand piece from Cynosure’s Palomar Icon System. This laser is the only FDA-approved laser for the treatment of stretch marks making it a one-of-a-kind procedure. The laser uses pulses of light to break down stretch marks and trigger new tissue production. The new collagen helps improve the color and texture of the skin.
- Permanent cosmetic tattooing: Save time and money on cosmetics with realistic, lifetime pigments customized to the shape and contour of your face. Also known as "permanent makeup," permanent cosmetic tattooing replaces your daily regimen of lipstick, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and other products.
Why Choose Allure Medi-Spa for Your Skin Treatment?
From the moment you enter Allure Medi-Spa, you will feel welcome and appreciated. Our entire team, under the supervision of board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Paul Kim and Dr. Gary Wingate, is proud to play a role in your transformative journey.
We understand that you have a lot of options when it comes to non-surgical skin treatments, which is why we work hard to provide every patient who walks in our door with a memorable, signature experience. We will listen carefully to your goals, evaluate your unique skin, and thoroughly explain all of your treatment options. We firmly believe that through patient education, you will be able to make more informed decisions and get the results you want that match your goals, skin type, age and budget.
We are proud to serve as your guides through this process and we will make recommendations based on our years of clinical experience and our unwavering commitment to you, our valued patient.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
The first step toward your aesthetic goals begins with a free consultation at Allure Medi-Spa. To arrange your free consultation, please contact us today online or at 610-648-0468. We welcome patients throughout Pennsylvania, including Exton and the Main Line, Chester County and surrounding areas.